Voted Best Master Planned Community in America
Located at the base of Daisy Mountain, approximately five miles north of Carefree Highway off Interstate 17, Anthem is a master-planned community that provides all the amenities, services and conveniences of a big city, yet offers the serenity and charm of a small town.
Anthem's 63-acre park includes the following amenities:
- Four acres of catch-and-release fishing lakes stocked with Red Ear Sunfish, Black Crappies, Blue Gills, Channel Catfish, and Large Mouth Bass
- Softball, baseball and soccer fields
- Sand volleyball courts
- Roller hockey rink and pickle ball court
- Skate park offering 14,000 square-feet of concrete skating with a 1,500-square-foot bowl, six feet deep. It has several grinding rails, jumps, and a couple of high banks
- Adventure Playground & Splash Pad, renovated in 2014
- Daisy Mountain Railroad
- Outdoor amphitheater for concerts and events
- Picnic ramadas, some with BBQs
- Ten miles of hiking and biking trails linking the centralized amenities with the various neighborhoods
Anthem's Community Center is home to Anthem’s first-class aquatics park
Open year-round. Aquatics amenities include:
- Lap Pool- used for exercise classes, swim meets, swimming lessons and programming and special events.
- Diving Well- The pool is equipped with a deep-water diving well and two diving boards, one low-dive and one high-dive. The Diving Well is only open when lifeguards are on duty; check pool schedule for details.
- The Big Splash Water Park- The water park, open seasonally for the summer, features two water slides, an interactive play structure and the famed big, red bucket, which pours more than 200 gallons of water every four minutes.